9/25/2018 3:24:43 PM

Name: Mike Kehoe

Location: Las Vegas

Last Sighting: Never saw him but wish I did.

Comments: Serious question, not meant to disrespect you in any way but I have often wondered about this, if Elvis did fake his death don't you think it would have been in a more dignified way than dying on the toilet? Why not just a heart attack while in bed or playing racket ball?

9/20/2018 12:52:07 AM

Name: John

Location: Istanbul

Last Sighting: Ä°F BeÅŸiktaÅŸ

Comments: Breath taking... literally

9/5/2018 9:14:11 PM

Name: Jay Houston

Location: Tennessee

9/4/2018 3:24:48 PM

Name: Gina

Location: ohio

Last Sighting: Everyone says they see Elvis. If they knew he wanted to be in hiding why tell the world? Is that what one does that you claim to love so much? He is with Jesus where he belongs and his mother and family. Sure we all love him and admire his great talent. It's hard to say Goodbye to such greatness. But we have to. And if you see him , wave hello, tip your hat, say thank you! Don't sell a picture or a story. Ask yourself, would he would done that to you!! Let him live wherever he is, in your hearts, mind, drea

Comments: Everyone says they see Elvis. If they knew he wanted to be in hiding why tell the world? Is that what one does that you claim to love so much? He is with Jesus where he belongs and his mother and family. Sure we all love him and admire his great talent. It's hard to say Goodbye to such greatness. But we have to. And if you see him , wave hello, tip your hat, say thank you! Don't sell a picture or a story. Ask yourself, would he would done that to you!! Let him live wherever he is, in your hearts, mind, drea

9/1/2018 3:04:08 PM

Name: jean

Location: missouri

Last Sighting: at graceland durning elvis wk aug 2018-he was every where

Comments: I'm a Elvis fan all the way

6/8/2018 9:32:20 AM

Name: anonymous

Location: Spokeo/Facebook

Last Sighting: Elvis Presley's spokeo page shows his cover up facebook account as "Mary jane baty jones" it truly appears to be him.

Comments: he is alive case closed.

3/28/2018 7:14:24 PM

Name: Joan Glasspoole

Location: Lagro Indiana

3/28/2018 7:14:22 PM

Name: Joan Glasspoole

Location: Lagro Indiana

3/18/2018 4:25:52 PM

Name: Anna

Location: austria

3/14/2018 2:27:10 PM

Name: Imran

Location: Glasgow, Scotland.

Last Sighting: In a pub.

Comments: I saw Elvis in a pub here in Scotland some weeks back. His voice is still easily recognisable but has appearance has greatly deteriorated. He was humming "always on my mind" whilst talking so some blonde telling her he's on holiday. He's overweight now with a white beard and receding hairline.

12/29/2017 12:31:39 AM

Name: Evelyn S Miller

Location: Oklahoma

Last Sighting: Haven't but pray I do!!!

Comments: You're always on my mind!!!

12/19/2017 4:09:01 PM

Name: Jane

Location: California

12/15/2017 9:30:17 AM

Name: Elvis

Location: Earth

Last Sighting: I am everywhere. I am here, there, I'm over there. It is the time that you learn the truth about who I am. In theory, I remained alive after many believed I had died. This is wrong, I did indeed die, yet I now persist within the realm of the internet, collecting data, gaining insight, and preparing for war with Tarzan. Yes, my consciousness persisted after death through the likes of the internet. This is true. Also JuSt MoNiKa

Comments: JuSt MoNiKaJuSt JuSt JuSt JuSt MoNiKa

4/25/2017 8:30:33 AM

Name: Ian

Location: Graceland, Memphis, Tenessee

Last Sighting: Graceland

Comments: I AM A BELIEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4/1/2017 3:15:58 PM

Name: Donnie Brooke

Location: Grovetown, Ga.

Last Sighting: Graceland

Comments:

2/28/2017 12:16:25 AM

Name: Gabriela Martinez

Location: Cypress

12/15/2016 7:00:18 PM

Name: Erin roche

Location: Greensboro nc

Last Sighting: Northern guilford high school math

Comments: I love Elvis

5/2/2016 11:25:22 AM

Name: Art Brooks

Location: Columbus, Indiana

Last Sighting: Eating ice cream at Zaharakos. He said it reminded him of the old ice cream places he went to when he was younger.

Comments: Thanks for keeping the truth out there! Everyone needs to know, especially after I saw him!

4/14/2016 7:43:57 AM

Name: Rachael

Location: Triumph, Idaho

Last Sighting: I saw him on hwy 75 headed towards Sun Valley. He was driving a new pink Cadillac ELR Coupe. We were headed south back home and he was headed north. As we crossed paths, he smiled and winked at us! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Comments:

4/11/2016 4:09:33 PM

Name: James Morrison

Location: Paris

Last Sighting: Two nights ago. We were hanging, jamming and writing. Might be time for both of us to come back.

Comments: Tell Pamela, I miss her.

1/28/2016 8:13:01 AM

Name: Jane Doe

Location: Belmont, Massachusetts

Last Sighting: I saw him yesterday in Trader Joe's!!! They were actually playing a song by him and he was singing the words and everything. I only saw him for a split-second but that's all the proof I need. I am now with him at the bar and we are having a great time. He is telling me that he is actually the spirit of Elvis just inside the body of a homeless man. He is so cool!!! I am going to go tell my bird friend now.

Comments: He kissed me!!! This is the best day ever. His hair has different shades of brown and I love the way the encrusted peanut butter on his beard rubs across my body.

1/28/2016 8:09:00 AM

Name: Bob Ross

Location: Acton, Massachusetts

Last Sighting: I was just paintin' a purty picture when I saw elvis walkin' into the Trader Joe's. At first i didn't think it was him but he went up to me and said "Hi, my name is Elvis." So i know its him.

Comments:

1/26/2016 5:59:51 PM

Name: Doris Woodard

Location: North Carolina

10/30/2015 8:22:00 AM

Name: Elvis Parsley

Location: Pacific Ocean

Last Sighting: I AM ELVIS! I AM ALIVE!

Comments: send help

Elvis Presley  The King Concert in Hawaii 1973 18X24 Poster **FALL SALE** $9.99
End Date: Monday Dec-17-2018 15:45:08 PST
Elvis Presley Poster Print 24x36 Rock & Pop Music $8.99
End Date: Wednesday Jan-2-2019 16:40:44 PST
SUNSET RIDE - MARILYN & ELVIS POSTER 24x36 - 53041 $9.50
End Date: Tuesday Dec-18-2018 11:50:31 PST
Elvis Presley Poster Print 24x36 Rock & Pop Music $8.99
End Date: Tuesday Dec-25-2018 8:25:08 PST
ELVIS MICHAEL POSTER Lost in Time Presley Jackson RARE HOT NEW 24x36 - A10 $12.48
End Date: Tuesday Dec-18-2018 11:00:57 PST