8/9/2009 10:55:52 AM

Name: diamond

Location: Cleveland Tx also little graceland at los fresnos tx

Last Sighting: Went to los fresnos on his birthday and thier stood a thin older man at the gate and as he shook my hand he said Im the orginal elvis aaron presley I said yeah right in disbelief. later he approached me and tears stained his eyes as he told me his long

Comments:

8/7/2009 6:55:34 PM

Name: robert j

Location: ILLINOIS

Last Sighting: At Obama Swearing In.

Comments: Dear "E"- There are four of us here in Illinois who are true. Have a nice life and we love you! robert and friends. P.S.- ROBERT AGAIN LOVES YOUR 'NEVER ALONE GOSPEL TAPE.'

7/25/2009 4:53:43 AM

Name: Aron Sliverman [Elvis Aron Presley]

Location: Cant Say.

Last Sighting: i have been seen by many , pool-house -film- Home Alone . The Film "Bird on a Wire " is part based on my life after 1977 . G.HAWN. Mel Gibson.

Comments: I am on YOUTUBE "ELVISISHERE, To My Beloved Fans Thank You God Bless E

7/24/2009 9:54:12 PM

Name: Randy Dalasinski

Location: Michigan

7/23/2009 11:39:19 PM

Name: T. Degn

Location: Kansas City, Mo.

Last Sighting: Elvis has clearly been seen alive after his faked death. The famous pool house is him and he was definately in the movie "Home Alone" as an extra. I have compared photos of known photo of "E" with a beard and his pic in Home Alone and everything is a per

Comments:

7/20/2009 1:54:05 PM

Name: Bleh

Location: Your Mum

Last Sighting: in my dreams

Comments: this is bull

7/17/2009 11:26:13 AM

Name: Jim Morrison

Location: New Jersey

Last Sighting: Elvis and I hang out often we are good friends. I'am the Lizard King.

Comments: This is the end my only friend.

7/15/2009 5:57:07 AM

Name: Aron Sliverman [Elvis]

Location: i Have Homes in :Memphis:Jackson:Orlando

Last Sighting: I am not in Good Health Right now still Good to Get about when its safe, Makeing Plans for to Be at Home Graceland Next Month [August-2009] i have been Writeing My Book on My Life & My "New" Life after 1977, which i went all over the world , i am Unhappy

Comments: It Was Not Me in the Caskit!There is no one Buried at Home Graceland

7/14/2009 2:52:22 PM

Name: William

Location: Dallas

Last Sighting: still looking.

Comments: Very well written web page, not the usual urban myths.

7/10/2009 11:21:35 AM

Name: Tracy

Location: UK

Last Sighting: If only.

Comments: The King lives, no question, no doubt.

7/7/2009 10:14:34 PM

Name: julie kost

Location: coon rapids minnesota

Last Sighting: i saw him at mcdonalds,and country buffet,both times he made a pass at me.

Comments: i just,smiled and told my friends.

7/2/2009 4:50:09 PM

Name: Laura

Location: Utah (I love UTAAAHHH!)

7/2/2009 6:15:05 AM

Name: engelchen1604

Location: Elvis is not dead.

6/26/2009 10:07:51 AM

Name: Elvis Aaron Presley

Location: Graceland

Last Sighting: I am elvis.

Comments: hello everybody. this is elvis. im here to say that i am and will be alive for the next 200 years. the government injected me with 200 years of life. A serum called Adiosidict. (the c is silent) I am alive! i repeat, i am alive!

6/18/2009 2:01:01 AM

Name: dsgd

Location: dafsg

Last Sighting: dags

Comments: elvis is dead beacause he would be about ... 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6/17/2009 6:42:13 PM

Name: proof

Location: america

Last Sighting: graceland 8 16 77

Comments: What more proof do you want, what star do you know is buried in their own backyard.NOW THAT IS SICK! MORBID!

6/17/2009 6:40:25 PM

Name: joe america

Location: graceland

Last Sighting: aug 16 77 graceland

Comments: Dont be a fool guy. Elvis and the colonel pulled the wool over the worlds eyes and had the money to do it. It was all paid for.

6/17/2009 4:30:09 PM

Name: dfgsdg

Location: dgsg

Last Sighting: higjh

Comments: Elvis is DEAD

6/17/2009 12:35:31 PM

Name: thorn

Location: his house

Last Sighting: HIS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments: he is the best and coolest persion ever!!!!!!!!!

6/13/2009 4:54:08 PM

Name: Laeka

Location: Unreleased

Last Sighting: I can't recall the exact date, but I believe it to be an estimated thirteen years ago.

Comments: I always believed that Elvis was dead, but I simply had to search up the facts on a faked death. I went to a large rock and roll concert, and the performers were inviting members of the audience on stage, but a man who looked remarkably like Elvis was inv

6/13/2009 11:23:10 AM

Name: barbra

Location: ELVISSSS

Last Sighting: OMFG I SAW HIM WALKING DOWN THE STREET EATIN A TACO

Comments: oh man he's alive man oh man oh man oh man man he's alive man man he's here he's with me HE IS THE ELVIS oh man mananamamanamanaman. THANKYOUVERYMUCH. my MAMA sez he's aLIVE. (lol. johnny cash > elvis.)

6/10/2009 7:27:09 AM

Name: elvissucksass

Location: kansas city

Last Sighting: again in my dreams

Comments: all you people are just embarrassed that the man DIED ON THE TOILET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6/8/2009 4:50:19 PM

Name: elvissucksass

Location: kansas city

Last Sighting: in my dreams

Comments: you people need to let this man go. even if he was alive he would be dead by now. black people need to let go of tupac and white people need to let go of elvis.

6/8/2009 9:46:58 AM

Name: jesse

Location: york

Last Sighting: this morning when i looked in the mirror

Comments: i am jesse aka elvis just to let all you sceptic no i am real i did fake my death and want you all to know i am doing well, i have just been made a grandfather. i am really happy since "my death" thank you all for your comments

Precious Moments Elvis Presley Figurine "Aloha From Hawaii" 2012 $22.00
End Date: Sunday Aug-27-2017 10:32:49 PDT
Elvis Presley Autographed Photo Signed On Back Roger Epperson Authenticated $2,500.00
End Date: Sunday Aug-20-2017 12:30:24 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $2,500.00
ELVIS PRESLEY~COLLECTOR'S CLUB DULCIMER~Mother Maybelle~2002~Only one of 600~NEW $9.99 (0 Bids)
End Date: Sunday Aug-27-2017 19:20:58 PDT
Buy It Now | Bid Now
ELVIS  " ON TOUR SUNGLASSES" TCB BY DENNIS ROBERTS with Case (jumpsuit era) $1,000.00
End Date: Sunday Sep-17-2017 5:38:31 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $1,000.00
Elvis Presley Original Signed  registration Slip at Sahara Hotel Framed w/Photo $4,000.00
End Date: Wednesday Sep-13-2017 15:26:32 PDT