9/14/2009 5:34:11 AM

Name: Janine

Location: South africa

Last Sighting: I wish i had the honour of seeing him, but no only on the internet.....:-(

Comments: Well i would have loved to have met Elvis, i think he is the most stunning person, and no one could ever replace him, Even though i was only born in 1981 i am a big fan of his and sometimes i too hope he is still alive and well, but understand if his deat

9/12/2009 3:41:17 PM

Name: Pam Taggart

Location: Rochester NY

Last Sighting: I know where he is, but I can't say!!!

Comments: I know Elvis is alive and I have his phone number. but I can't give it out. for thoughs of you that don't beleave that Elvis is alive you're the one who will have the last laugh when he is realy gone and I'm going to say See I told you so!!!

9/9/2009 11:51:15 AM

Name: Elvis

Location: In Hiding

Last Sighting: Last time I looked in a mirror

Comments: Hi I'm Elvis

9/4/2009 12:22:23 PM

Name: Lee Beatty

Location: Alive, Alaska

Last Sighting: "Alive, Alaska"

Comments: Last message was cut off. If you think Elvis is dead, read an e-book called "Alive, Alaska". Know the truth and the truth will set you free.

9/4/2009 12:20:22 PM

Name: Lee Beatty

Location: Alive, Alaska

Last Sighting: "Alive, Alaska"

Comments: I tell everyone this and no one believes me. But, you have to ask Roland David Hunter if Elvis is still alive. Roland won a fishing trip to an exclusive area of Alaska, an area so remote that it is unmapped. But, while driving around enjoying the trip of

9/4/2009 12:08:00 PM

Name: JimmyWayneWaddell

Location: DallasGa

Last Sighting: Wish he was alive. Really miss him.

Comments:

9/4/2009 10:05:57 AM

Name: Priscilla

Location: Colorado

Last Sighting: I saw Elivs alot of times the last time was in Louisiana I had enter the USAF in 1972 .

Comments: I have always hope that some day I would see him again.. I dont know what to believe. but I really love him as a star...

9/4/2009 2:11:51 AM

Name: Huh

Location: Virginia

Last Sighting: Wheres the "proof?"

Comments:

8/29/2009 5:39:37 AM

Name: Aron Sliverman

Location: Jackson USA

Last Sighting: YouTube Site. Elvisishere2010 [Clue]

Comments: Reaching Out: i am alive!! old! but alive!!!, i am NOT Jon Cotner!! if you email i will talk with you , & i will prove it is i Old Elvis The Image Died to let the man live!! ,

8/27/2009 2:45:06 PM

Name: kyle parish

Location: mitchell, indiana

8/27/2009 12:25:25 PM

Name: Lweis Berg

Location: Canada

Last Sighting: Yeah,he lives in Tweed,Ontario !!!

Comments:

8/23/2009 11:36:03 AM

Name: Doreen Gratton

Location: Edmonton Alberta

Last Sighting: Elvis is alive and here with me---where having a romantic dinner

Comments:

8/16/2009 11:14:20 PM

Name: Larry

Location: Kentucky

Last Sighting: August 1977

Comments: Elvis is dead, only stupid absent minded people thing otherwise. The he met Nixon he was high on drugs.

8/16/2009 2:22:29 PM

Name: Cody Marshall

Location: Memphis

Last Sighting: I think Elvis is alive and uses the name George Vreeland Hill. It has been a rumor for years.

Comments: There has been a rumor for years that Elvis is out there and uses the name George Vreeland Hill.

8/13/2009 6:35:37 AM

Name: Aron [not] Arron Sliverman

Location: [This Week] Memphis

Last Sighting: My Youtube Site Is . Elvisishere2010, I Thank you all for your kind words.

Comments: I will Be in Memphis This Week & Next. Please Email. i want to talk. God Bless

8/12/2009 7:04:24 AM

Name: Nancy

Location: Little Graceland

Last Sighting: Los Fresnos, Texas

Comments: We admire you and we keep you safe in our heart!!! Gosh, this last sentence always cuts off :(

8/12/2009 7:03:10 AM

Name: Nancy

Location: Little Graceland

Last Sighting: Little Graceland

Comments: Comments: Don't forget to show up Saturday (8/15/09) - Los Fresnos, TX. After so many years, new generations have learned about you and your legacy. We love you, and we're gonna make sure that future generations learn about you...We admire you and we keep

8/12/2009 7:01:37 AM

Name: Nancy

Location: TX

Last Sighting: Little Graceland

Comments: Don't forget to show up Saturday, Los Fresnos, TX. After so many years, new generations have learned about you and your legacy. We love you, and we're gonna make sure that future generations learn about you...We admire you and we keep you safe in our hear

8/10/2009 10:32:19 AM

Name: Hailey

Location: California

8/9/2009 8:19:10 PM

Name: Tyler

Location: NC

Last Sighting: i do hate to disappoint ya'll, but my friends, the king is a restin in peace

Comments:

8/9/2009 10:55:52 AM

Name: diamond

Location: Cleveland Tx also little graceland at los fresnos tx

Last Sighting: Went to los fresnos on his birthday and thier stood a thin older man at the gate and as he shook my hand he said Im the orginal elvis aaron presley I said yeah right in disbelief. later he approached me and tears stained his eyes as he told me his long

Comments:

8/7/2009 6:55:34 PM

Name: robert j

Location: ILLINOIS

Last Sighting: At Obama Swearing In.

Comments: Dear "E"- There are four of us here in Illinois who are true. Have a nice life and we love you! robert and friends. P.S.- ROBERT AGAIN LOVES YOUR 'NEVER ALONE GOSPEL TAPE.'

7/25/2009 4:53:43 AM

Name: Aron Sliverman [Elvis Aron Presley]

Location: Cant Say.

Last Sighting: i have been seen by many , pool-house -film- Home Alone . The Film "Bird on a Wire " is part based on my life after 1977 . G.HAWN. Mel Gibson.

Comments: I am on YOUTUBE "ELVISISHERE, To My Beloved Fans Thank You God Bless E

7/24/2009 9:54:12 PM

Name: Randy Dalasinski

Location: Michigan

ELVIS PRESLEY THE KING IN THE RING RSD 2018 2LP RED COLORED VINYL $45.00
End Date: Monday May-20-2019 11:02:38 PDT
ELVIS PRESLEY ~ 1987 LIMITED EDITION LP ~ ELVIS TALKS ~ AUDIO SELF PORTRAIT $5.99
End Date: Monday May-20-2019 12:11:21 PDT
Elvis Presley-Elvis' Golden Records-Mono Original Blue Letters (VG)-LPM 1707 $24.99
End Date: Monday May-20-2019 18:19:42 PDT
ELVIS PRESLEY LP ELVIS SINGS THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF CHRISTMAS VINYL ALBUM RCA $8.99
End Date: Monday May-20-2019 15:34:46 PDT