5/28/2009 9:30:52 AM

Name: Heaven

Location: Mineral Wells Tx

Last Sighting: if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all... and wether elvis is alive or dead it shouldn't matter to ya'll! If he is alive then he faked his death to get away from people like ya'll... Can't ya'll just give him a break!!!

Comments:

5/28/2009 9:27:47 AM

Name: Heaven

Location: Mineral Wells TX

Last Sighting: I personally haven't seen elvis, but people like Mrs. Peacock and Nixon need to get a freakin life!!! Elvis is well respected and shouldn't have stuff like that said! I don't care if your joking but DON"T SAY ANYTHING THAT COULD BE TAKIN AS AN INSULT!!!

Comments:

5/25/2009 9:52:01 PM

Name: John Burroughs

Location: Kalamazoo

Last Sighting: When I looked in mirror

Comments: I am alive.....Um, i mean ELVIS is alive. In Heaven

5/18/2009 2:06:14 PM

Name: see see

Location: az

Last Sighting: elvis may still be in phx az under a name of jesse/or norm

Comments: elvis was arrested in phx az in 1988 has jon burrows so here it is if he died in 77 how could he be in jail here under jon burrows

5/16/2009 3:03:20 PM

Name: Dustin

Location: the moon

Last Sighting: never, he's dead.

Comments: So, you post a website saying that Elivs is alive and write a whole elaborate article basing it on nothing? You have no evidence or reasoning. The only people that think Elvis is alive are the stupid retards that go to Graceland every year and seeing thos

5/10/2009 10:32:52 AM

Name: me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Location: derby

Last Sighting: i swaer i saw him he is so old now he look difrent i was so happy 2 see him alive

Comments: i belive in him still bein alive

5/10/2009 10:32:02 AM

Name: Ellie

Location: Sweden

Last Sighting: On tv in the movie Love me tender

Comments: Hi.I think you should stop saying nasty things about Elvis. He may be dead or alive but still no reason to say nasty stuff. Let him rest in peace or in life... Personally I don´t know what to believe...

4/30/2009 9:16:54 AM

Name: Neji the Nazi

Location: Chicken Land

Last Sighting: On Bob The Builder

Comments: Mr. Pib had another scary dream. I like pie and chicken P.S. I'm an alien from the wonderful world of disney, all Nazi's are WORD YO WORD P.S.S. peace out

4/30/2009 9:10:15 AM

Name: mr pib

Location: somewhere

Last Sighting: I had a scary dream

Comments:

4/30/2009 5:27:13 AM

Name: Tracy

Location: Ky

Last Sighting: I have not seen him yet but I know he is alive.

Comments: I plan to find him eventually and prove to all of these people who think I am crazy that I am not.

4/29/2009 7:04:35 PM

Name: Charles

Location: Charleston, WV

4/28/2009 10:54:39 PM

Name: Ulf

Location: Sweden

4/26/2009 2:18:36 AM

Name: Colette Turner

Location: Tompkinsville, Kentucky

Last Sighting: None

Comments: I have always belived that he was alive!

4/25/2009 7:43:01 AM

Name: Obama

Location: D C Baby

Last Sighting: Elvis is still working for DEA I plan to tell all,,,,I want every one to know our secrets.

Comments:

4/21/2009 12:19:43 PM

Name: Blaine Hardin

Location: Mckinney, Tx

Last Sighting: i remeber whenhe was singing was my favorite song was jillhouse rock

Comments: when i was three years old. I saw elvis at his house i use to living at his house

4/16/2009 8:01:56 AM

Name: Hugh Janus

Location: Hollywood

Last Sighting: I saw a video on tv with elvis in it. he was in my TV! i swear i saw him. he must be alive it had to be him. he was on tv!

Comments: Ive seen him on many channels. he lives in my tv, i cant get it open to get him out. how did he do that? i never saw him go in!

4/15/2009 6:32:18 AM

Name: Adolf Hitler

Location: Germany

Last Sighting: Yesterday

Comments: He is my next door neighbour

4/9/2009 3:00:47 PM

Name: james long

Location: plant city,fla

Last Sighting: at graceland.lol

Comments: if elvis is alive and probaly is, then i hope he has lead a good life since leaving ours.. even though i'm only 36 , i still miss him, but he was not ours to keep. i hope his family has enjoyed some very personal times with him alone.

4/9/2009 8:01:51 AM

Name: Livya

Location: Croatia

Last Sighting: None.

Comments: Guys, please... Elvis is dead. But although, he makes millions and millions each year by selling his albums, business is everywhere.

3/25/2009 1:40:16 PM

Name: Jessica Deason

Location: Alabama

3/24/2009 10:03:04 PM

Name: Michael

Location: Tennesee

Last Sighting: YES I DO BELIVE ELVIS IS ALIVE WHY DONTHEY DIG UP THE BODY AND SHOW THE WORLD WHERE HIS ALIVE OR DEAD THATS THE ONLY THIS IS GONNA END .I PERSONALY MY SELF DONT BELIVE HES DEAD IVE SEEN TOMANY PICTUIRES AND SEEN TO MANY THINGS TO BELIVE HES DEAD I JUST B

Comments:

3/23/2009 9:54:10 AM

Name: Prissy

Location: Graceland

Last Sighting: My husband better be dead or I'll kill him.

Comments:

3/14/2009 10:05:16 PM

Name: Shanna

Location: United States

Last Sighting: unknown

Comments: You know, I believe he is alive. I think he knew he needed help, needed out of the spotlight and knew there was only one way out. I am very proud of him. I know it was not about the money, he simply wanted a "normal life" for the remainder of his years wh

3/13/2009 8:41:11 PM

Name: no

Location: epland

Last Sighting: Its plain to see ep did it for the money thats why he faked his death. Nuf said!

Comments: Its plain to see ep did it for the money thats why he faked his death. Nuf said!

Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22
Elvis Presley ~ Karaoke Chart Toppers~02 ~~ Are You Lonesome Tonight ~~ CD+G $7.99
End Date: Tuesday Apr-25-2017 20:02:10 PDT
VINTAGE SHURE MODEL 55 "ELVIS FATBOY" MICROPHONE ! $275.00
End Date: Sunday Apr-2-2017 16:47:06 PDT
Songs of the King #1 & 2 ~ Elvis Presley ~ Christian~Daywind ~Karaoke Style~CD+G $23.88
End Date: Thursday Apr-6-2017 17:14:33 PDT
SHURE 55SH Series II Dynamic Mic With QUICK RELEASE Adaptor, ELVIS MIC Mint Cond $128.78
End Date: Wednesday Apr-26-2017 8:13:06 PDT