3/14/2009 10:05:16 PM

Name: Shanna

Location: United States

Last Sighting: unknown

Comments: You know, I believe he is alive. I think he knew he needed help, needed out of the spotlight and knew there was only one way out. I am very proud of him. I know it was not about the money, he simply wanted a "normal life" for the remainder of his years wh

3/13/2009 8:41:11 PM

Name: no

Location: epland

Last Sighting: Its plain to see ep did it for the money thats why he faked his death. Nuf said!

Comments: Its plain to see ep did it for the money thats why he faked his death. Nuf said!

3/13/2009 8:39:39 PM

Name: MY THOUGHTS

Location: EPLAND

Last Sighting: From what all I read at 145pm on August 16, 1977 an ambulance was seen leaving gracelands front gate then an hour later a second one was seen leaving. Now I think the gateguard that day was told to be off that day so the 1st ambulance parked in the garage

Comments: From what all I read at 145pm on August 16, 1977 an ambulance was seen leaving gracelands front gate then an hour later a second one was seen leaving. Now I think the gateguard that day was told to be off that day so the 1st ambulance parked in the garage

3/8/2009 5:44:53 AM

Name: john doe

Location: north pole

Last Sighting: Elvis now sports a white beard and stash and has taken over for kris kringle aka santa claus who has recently retired watch for elvis and his reindeer december 24th apearing at a home near you

Comments: ho ho ho

3/3/2009 11:06:49 AM

Name: Jasen

Location: home alone movie

Last Sighting: he is an extra in the home alone movie,it was donr around 1987 so he would have only been about 11 years older.

Comments: Elvis has left his story behind in many ways.look at a c.d of john lennon or roy orbison,on the back you notice the estate comments,now we know they are dead,the likeness of john lennon used by permision from the estate of yoko ono lennon.on elvis things

2/25/2009 10:55:16 AM

Name: sylvantos

Location: Memphis, Tenn

2/24/2009 4:50:11 PM

Name: I ANSWER TO NOONE

Location: Nigger

Last Sighting: The background on this site, moron.

Comments: Vote Yes on the poll, we will win!

2/17/2009 12:00:32 AM

Name: Lynn

Location: USA

Last Sighting: I have seen Elvis in my dreams. No really, I dreamed that I went to Graceland and he was there just sitting in a chair in the living room. He never said anything as we walked around and I said to the people that I was with, "hey look there's Elvis" and so

Comments: I think Elvis could have faked his death just because he was so famous. If someone says they saw Elvis Presley after he died, you think they are crazy right? Well, what a perfect plan that would have been. Thousands of impersonators running around and

2/10/2009 9:34:39 PM

Name: CHARRO

Location: wales, uk

Last Sighting: NEVER -bit i'm hoping so much

Comments: If ELvis died show him some respect you morons who've got nothing better to do than criticise him. If he's alive then respect him as a living person by not being so bloody rude to him. LET HIM BE!!!

2/4/2009 7:05:02 PM

Name: Johnny Rocket

Location: LA, California

Last Sighting: He was in my diner, chuggin milkshakes.

Comments: It was hot.

1/31/2009 7:36:07 PM

Name: Darrell Bell

Location: Acworth, Georgia

Last Sighting: It totally amazes me of the people who display their stupidity by making foolish comments instead of looking at the evidence. For example, if Elvis died in 1977, then why is his life insurance still being paid on to this day-over 30 years later? People ne

Comments:

1/31/2009 5:31:10 PM

Name: Thomas Sawyer

Location: Bridgeport

Last Sighting: walking down the street like he owns the place

Comments: he popped mrs. G right in the nose

1/30/2009 7:35:21 PM

Name: joe harper

Location: gulla

Last Sighting: school

Comments: serfving meatballs at lunch

1/27/2009 10:24:36 PM

Name: Karen B. Wilson

Location: Portsmouth, Va.

Last Sighting: None

Comments: Now come on everyone grow up Elvis died August 16th, 1977. Everyone knows that. You'd think if he was still alive he would want to see his Grandchildren. People that are going around saying he is still alive are people that can't accept the fact he is g

1/17/2009 5:57:13 AM

Name: jcblanco

Location: MIAMI, FL

Last Sighting: 12/26/08. WE WERE STAYING AT A HOTEL NEXT TO GRACELAND. A ARAVAN OF VEHILCES PULLED IN. AS A MAN JUMPED OUT, I COULD SEE A FIGURE RESEMBLING ELVIS IN THE SUV...

Comments: I TRULY BELIEVE THE KING IS STILL ALIVE!!

1/16/2009 4:00:11 AM

Name: silverstream

Location: utah

Last Sighting: butler PA target for hair gel

Comments: i saw him i really did it was my 11th b day too its true i got his autograph

1/15/2009 10:20:58 PM

Name: emc

Location: unknown

Last Sighting: Graceland

Comments: U all done know that Elvis done died in 1977!

1/15/2009 1:22:28 AM

Name: Curtis

Location: Florida

Last Sighting: I could only dream to meet Elvis!

Comments: Just a thought: If Elvis did fake his death in 1977, and did become an under-cover agent for the DEA, or went into the Federal Witness Protection Program, aren't we the loyall fans jepordizing that by publicizing all of the places we have seen him???? So

1/11/2009 10:50:45 PM

Name: Marjorie Zamora

Location: New Mexico

1/11/2009 8:26:12 AM

Name: Sassie

Location: Unimportant

1/11/2009 2:14:08 AM

Name: Elvis Fan68

Location: Utah

Last Sighting: Jan 2nd-2009

Comments: Recently I've developed an intrest in the king. In the past 3 days alone, I have resaerched more than you could possibly imagine.

1/4/2009 3:15:10 PM

Name: Deb

Location: US

12/27/2008 11:08:33 PM

Name: Linda

Location: New York

12/27/2008 9:59:24 AM

Name: Norman C. Rodgers

Location: Tupelo

Last Sighting: Elvis is still living in Tupelo. I done seen him in the Tupleo Barber Shop back '82.

Comments: Keep a rockin' Elvis.

MOVIE MIRROR 1957 Doris Day Anita Ekberg Sal Mineo Pier Angeli Elvis Presley $9.00 (0 Bids)
End Date: Tuesday Oct-31-2017 5:58:46 PDT
Buy It Now | Bid Now
Elvis & Kathy, Presley Book, Westmoreland Memphis Hollywood Las Vegas Rock Roll $119.95
End Date: Thursday Oct-26-2017 15:41:58 PDT
Hit Parader magazine Oct.1956 special feature-Elvis Presley-date contest winner $3.00 (0 Bids)
End Date: Thursday Oct-26-2017 13:00:04 PDT
Buy It Now | Bid Now
ORION by G. Arthur, G. Giorgio SIGNED LIMITED EDITION 1978 HC/DJ ELVIS PRESLEY $159.00
End Date: Wednesday Oct-25-2017 10:55:56 PDT