3/3/2009 11:06:49 AM

Name: Jasen

Location: home alone movie

Last Sighting: he is an extra in the home alone movie,it was donr around 1987 so he would have only been about 11 years older.

Comments: Elvis has left his story behind in many ways.look at a c.d of john lennon or roy orbison,on the back you notice the estate comments,now we know they are dead,the likeness of john lennon used by permision from the estate of yoko ono lennon.on elvis things

2/25/2009 10:55:16 AM

Name: sylvantos

Location: Memphis, Tenn

2/24/2009 4:50:11 PM

Name: I ANSWER TO NOONE

Location: Nigger

Last Sighting: The background on this site, moron.

Comments: Vote Yes on the poll, we will win!

2/17/2009 12:00:32 AM

Name: Lynn

Location: USA

Last Sighting: I have seen Elvis in my dreams. No really, I dreamed that I went to Graceland and he was there just sitting in a chair in the living room. He never said anything as we walked around and I said to the people that I was with, "hey look there's Elvis" and so

Comments: I think Elvis could have faked his death just because he was so famous. If someone says they saw Elvis Presley after he died, you think they are crazy right? Well, what a perfect plan that would have been. Thousands of impersonators running around and

2/10/2009 9:34:39 PM

Name: CHARRO

Location: wales, uk

Last Sighting: NEVER -bit i'm hoping so much

Comments: If ELvis died show him some respect you morons who've got nothing better to do than criticise him. If he's alive then respect him as a living person by not being so bloody rude to him. LET HIM BE!!!

2/4/2009 7:05:02 PM

Name: Johnny Rocket

Location: LA, California

Last Sighting: He was in my diner, chuggin milkshakes.

Comments: It was hot.

1/31/2009 7:36:07 PM

Name: Darrell Bell

Location: Acworth, Georgia

Last Sighting: It totally amazes me of the people who display their stupidity by making foolish comments instead of looking at the evidence. For example, if Elvis died in 1977, then why is his life insurance still being paid on to this day-over 30 years later? People ne

Comments:

1/31/2009 5:31:10 PM

Name: Thomas Sawyer

Location: Bridgeport

Last Sighting: walking down the street like he owns the place

Comments: he popped mrs. G right in the nose

1/30/2009 7:35:21 PM

Name: joe harper

Location: gulla

Last Sighting: school

Comments: serfving meatballs at lunch

1/27/2009 10:24:36 PM

Name: Karen B. Wilson

Location: Portsmouth, Va.

Last Sighting: None

Comments: Now come on everyone grow up Elvis died August 16th, 1977. Everyone knows that. You'd think if he was still alive he would want to see his Grandchildren. People that are going around saying he is still alive are people that can't accept the fact he is g

1/17/2009 5:57:13 AM

Name: jcblanco

Location: MIAMI, FL

Last Sighting: 12/26/08. WE WERE STAYING AT A HOTEL NEXT TO GRACELAND. A ARAVAN OF VEHILCES PULLED IN. AS A MAN JUMPED OUT, I COULD SEE A FIGURE RESEMBLING ELVIS IN THE SUV...

Comments: I TRULY BELIEVE THE KING IS STILL ALIVE!!

1/16/2009 4:00:11 AM

Name: silverstream

Location: utah

Last Sighting: butler PA target for hair gel

Comments: i saw him i really did it was my 11th b day too its true i got his autograph

1/15/2009 10:20:58 PM

Name: emc

Location: unknown

Last Sighting: Graceland

Comments: U all done know that Elvis done died in 1977!

1/15/2009 1:22:28 AM

Name: Curtis

Location: Florida

Last Sighting: I could only dream to meet Elvis!

Comments: Just a thought: If Elvis did fake his death in 1977, and did become an under-cover agent for the DEA, or went into the Federal Witness Protection Program, aren't we the loyall fans jepordizing that by publicizing all of the places we have seen him???? So

1/11/2009 10:50:45 PM

Name: Marjorie Zamora

Location: New Mexico

1/11/2009 8:26:12 AM

Name: Sassie

Location: Unimportant

1/11/2009 2:14:08 AM

Name: Elvis Fan68

Location: Utah

Last Sighting: Jan 2nd-2009

Comments: Recently I've developed an intrest in the king. In the past 3 days alone, I have resaerched more than you could possibly imagine.

1/4/2009 3:15:10 PM

Name: Deb

Location: US

12/27/2008 11:08:33 PM

Name: Linda

Location: New York

12/27/2008 9:59:24 AM

Name: Norman C. Rodgers

Location: Tupelo

Last Sighting: Elvis is still living in Tupelo. I done seen him in the Tupleo Barber Shop back '82.

Comments: Keep a rockin' Elvis.

12/25/2008 12:54:21 AM

Name: S. Clark

Location: Arkansas

12/22/2008 12:47:34 AM

Name: Gerry Mulcahy

Location: Limerick

Last Sighting: Never

Comments: He is dead, get over it!

12/21/2008 10:39:02 AM

Name: Rhoda Fuller

Location: PA

Last Sighting: I have lived in Tennessee all my life and never went to any of his concerts,but there are people out there that says he is still alive.I hope he is and is doing well.Altho when living in Lebanon Tn, I did have a elvis impersonator come to my house and buy

Comments: Let the world know your still alive...please

12/10/2008 10:33:43 PM

Name: mark

Location: arkansas

Last Sighting: youtube

Comments: Im a believer ,,,that man went out with a secret message to his fans that he was leaving but not the way people would percieve it, he had an alterior motive ,thats for sure,,,just watch the videos of him in his last concert he was crying, knowing his diss

"I LOVE ELVIS" 9MM SILVER  ITALIAN CHARM- KING OF ROCK AD ROLL, PRESLEY $0.99
End Date: Thursday May-16-2019 10:46:13 PDT
Elvis Presley "Jailhouse Rock" Pintrill Pin - Limited Edition - NEW in Packaging $25.00
End Date: Thursday May-2-2019 14:05:16 PDT
Elvis Presley New Design Watch LP Record Design Watch Rock 'n' Roll Watch-404 $17.50
End Date: Sunday Apr-21-2019 16:27:56 PDT
ELVIS King of Rock & Roll Charm Dime Soft Stretch Bracelet one size fits most $7.99
End Date: Sunday May-19-2019 10:15:00 PDT
Elvis Presley Bracelet Stretch VTG Altered Art Charm Music King of Rock N Roll $18.00
End Date: Friday May-3-2019 0:52:07 PDT