8/15/2008 7:05:32 PM

Name: jasen saffel

Location: il

Last Sighting: It was in 2006 and my wife and i were staying at a hotell right down from graceland.and i was excited to be there ,we were planing to tour the home and i couldn't sleep,my wife could not either,it was about 3 am.we desided to walk down by there just for f

Comments: I'd like to know what has happend to ADAM.M. and his TRUTH ABOUT ELVIS FILM AND ELVIS LETTERS BOOK AND HIS WEB SITE,TRUTH ABOUT ELVIS,AND HIS REWARD.He had all kinds of people send him things and saport his web site and he hasn't updated it since last yea

8/13/2008 9:41:38 PM

Name: James Olda

Location: Ghana

Last Sighting: He is working at the Wimpys down the road from where i live. I cant say where because he would not appreciate it. He serves me up a cheeseburger on a regular basis.

Comments: Believe it or not its true

8/13/2008 3:50:13 PM

Name: Lisa

Location: England

8/11/2008 10:04:22 PM

Name: Ginger

Location: Las Vegas

Last Sighting: cont...cont... April 19, 1995. He was not in the area at that time. For those who believe Elvis Presley died on August 16, 1977, please continue to grieve for a man who has led a wonderful life for almost 31 years.

Comments:

8/11/2008 9:58:47 PM

Name: Terry

Location: Ohio

Last Sighting: I met with the man who we all knew as Elvis Presley, shortly after the Oklahoma Bombing. He has not used the name "Elvis Presley" since August of 1977. There are some who believe he died in the Oklahoma City bombing terrorist attack on April 19, 199

Comments:

8/8/2008 6:24:45 AM

Name: can't tell

Location: Michigan

Last Sighting: Can somebody help me? A friend who really ought to know, I can't say his name, SWEARS to me that Elvis is in Michigan meeting with some guy name Roger or Robert Brikho ( maybe it's spelled Brikho). He says Elvis has agreed to be aconsultant for this guy

Comments:

8/6/2008 7:46:49 PM

Name: SARA

Location: Newark Ohio

Last Sighting: Sorry i have not sighted Elvis.

Comments: Being the huge Elvis fan that i am i just dont know what to believe.The question has been unawencerd for the past 31 years.Is he Dead or Alive? well i dont think we will ever find out, so everyone should believe what there heart tells them.I have seen the

8/2/2008 8:27:09 PM

Name: WALTER PHIILLIPS

Location: ACCOKEEK, MD.

Last Sighting: He lives with me. He moved into my home a year ago to be my homeland security agent, bodyguard, soul mate, earth angel and spiritual guide.

Comments: Elvis and I not only enjoy his talents but we listen to Woody Guthrie, Arlo Guthrie, George Strait, Josh Turner, Vince Gill, Josh Groban, Joan Osborne, Donny Osmond and the Kingston Trio!

8/1/2008 1:05:55 AM

Name: Jericho Vaughan

Location: Ripon

7/31/2008 3:53:13 AM

Name: Sam

Location: GREAT White North

Last Sighting: I lived up in the yukon back in 1977 and in sept a new guy moved to town drove a cadallic and had jet black hair an played guitar

Comments:

7/30/2008 9:27:29 PM

Name: Joe

Location: Boise, ID

Last Sighting: At the county fair buying fried peanut butter donuts.

Comments:

7/27/2008 1:57:16 PM

Name: Jimmy Dean

Location: Tukwilla, WA

Last Sighting: October 12, 1998

Comments: He was at the Dunkin Doughnuts on 155th Ave South & Columbia Street. He bought a 24 pack of chocolate sprinkled doughnuts and a tub of extra frosting. He then muttered something about "those little grey sons of bitches" and slipped into the night in a gol

7/25/2008 9:04:01 PM

Name: Michael Russo

Location: Brooklyn NY

7/23/2008 8:36:35 PM

Name: J

Location: OKC

Last Sighting: On my TV.

Comments: He is gone folks. As much as I would like to still have him rocking out, he is dead. I think it was The Who that said "I hope I die, before I get old". That is not a bad idea when your as huge as Elvis was.

7/22/2008 8:45:26 PM

Name: Lisa

Location: Cal

Last Sighting: Not too long ago!!!

Comments: Can anyone prove that he really is, in fact, dead? Didn't think you could.

7/22/2008 5:28:24 PM

Name: Evan

Location: New York

Last Sighting: In the moon.

Comments: This site made me laugh, thanks for that.

7/21/2008 1:13:52 AM

Name: Abbey

Location: ----

Last Sighting: Never

Comments: I think hes not dead BUT what happens when hes to old to work what will elvis do now?

7/20/2008 9:00:27 AM

Name: Austin

Location: Louisiana

Last Sighting: Never but here is an interesting thing for you to investigate....

Comments: On the day of Elvis so called death...There was a man looking out the side glass door as the herse drove away....There is a pic of this man i can;t remember where i seen it but seach for it....Also a paulbearer stated that the body in casket was not indee

7/15/2008 4:14:56 AM

Name: EGOR

Location: USA

7/14/2008 2:31:16 AM

Name: Jeff

Location: San Diego, Calif.

Last Sighting: I saw him down in Tijuana, Mexico. He was driving a taxi. He owns a part in a tortilla factory east of TJ.

Comments: U have way too much time on your hands. U need a new hobby.

7/13/2008 8:51:01 PM

Name: Great Dane

Location: Denmark

Last Sighting: In the TV

Comments: Hey :-) Think it's a very exciting theory, that Elvis is alive, but i think he died 16-8-1977. But i'd like to ask you people that think he is a "undercover agent": Ain't it a little bit stupid to to an agent, with a the most famous face and voice in th

7/12/2008 4:27:32 PM

Name: PAUL MCCARTNEY

Location: ABBEY RD, LONDON ENGLAND

Last Sighting: BEING LAID TO REST AT GRACELAND BECAUSE I WAS THERE.

Comments: THANK YOU VERY MUCH SYLVIA FOR INFORMING THE ELVIS FANS THAT MY LATE FRIEND ELVIS IS INDEED ON THE OTHER SIDE AND DOING WELL. I'M SURE HIS MOM, DAD AND JESSIE GARON PRESLEY ARE GLAD TO HAVE HIM HOME.

7/12/2008 3:32:46 PM

Name: SYLVIA BROWNE

Location: LONDON ENGLAND

Last Sighting: IN HIS COFFIN AT GRACELAND

Comments: THE DAY ELVIS DIED, I SPOKE WITH HIM THROUGH MY INCA SPIRIT GUIDE NAMED FRANCINE. IT WAS REALLY IMPRESSIVE HOW ELVIS SPED TO THE OTHER SIDE. HIS FAITH IN GOD MADE THE JOURNEY EASY

7/9/2008 1:42:56 AM

Name: Richard M. Nixon

Location: Okeechobee, Fl

Last Sighting: My fellow Americans, It is with great pleasure that I can confirm that Mr. Presley is in fact alive and well. He has in fact impressed me by adjusting to life undercover that I in fact faked my own death.

Comments: Do no worry my fellow Americans, all is well. Mr. Presley sends his best regards. Thank you for your understanding.

Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24
ELVIS Presley Gospel V1 Karaoke CDG 15Sg HOW GREAT THOU ART Crying In The Chapel $9.99
End Date: Friday Aug-23-2019 19:34:55 PDT
Elvis Presley 3.5" High Resolution Vinyl On Leather Guitar Strap $19.95
End Date: Sunday Sep-1-2019 19:34:31 PDT
Elvis Presley Karaoke 3 CDG Set Gospel Favorites 45 Songs Music Maestro $24.99
End Date: Monday Sep-2-2019 8:29:20 PDT
QRS XP-179  B ELVIS PRESLEY MEDLEY & ELVIS PARTIES NO.1 Player Piano Word Roll $27.00
End Date: Thursday Sep-5-2019 16:29:22 PDT
50's Sheet Music Lot Of 9 Elvis Buddy Holly Everly Brothers Carl Perkins $49.99 (0 Bids)
End Date: Thursday Aug-22-2019 14:17:58 PDT