7/20/2008 9:00:27 AM

Name: Austin

Location: Louisiana

Last Sighting: Never but here is an interesting thing for you to investigate....

Comments: On the day of Elvis so called death...There was a man looking out the side glass door as the herse drove away....There is a pic of this man i can;t remember where i seen it but seach for it....Also a paulbearer stated that the body in casket was not indee

7/15/2008 4:14:56 AM

Name: EGOR

Location: USA

7/14/2008 2:31:16 AM

Name: Jeff

Location: San Diego, Calif.

Last Sighting: I saw him down in Tijuana, Mexico. He was driving a taxi. He owns a part in a tortilla factory east of TJ.

Comments: U have way too much time on your hands. U need a new hobby.

7/13/2008 8:51:01 PM

Name: Great Dane

Location: Denmark

Last Sighting: In the TV

Comments: Hey :-) Think it's a very exciting theory, that Elvis is alive, but i think he died 16-8-1977. But i'd like to ask you people that think he is a "undercover agent": Ain't it a little bit stupid to to an agent, with a the most famous face and voice in th

7/12/2008 4:27:32 PM

Name: PAUL MCCARTNEY

Location: ABBEY RD, LONDON ENGLAND

Last Sighting: BEING LAID TO REST AT GRACELAND BECAUSE I WAS THERE.

Comments: THANK YOU VERY MUCH SYLVIA FOR INFORMING THE ELVIS FANS THAT MY LATE FRIEND ELVIS IS INDEED ON THE OTHER SIDE AND DOING WELL. I'M SURE HIS MOM, DAD AND JESSIE GARON PRESLEY ARE GLAD TO HAVE HIM HOME.

7/12/2008 3:32:46 PM

Name: SYLVIA BROWNE

Location: LONDON ENGLAND

Last Sighting: IN HIS COFFIN AT GRACELAND

Comments: THE DAY ELVIS DIED, I SPOKE WITH HIM THROUGH MY INCA SPIRIT GUIDE NAMED FRANCINE. IT WAS REALLY IMPRESSIVE HOW ELVIS SPED TO THE OTHER SIDE. HIS FAITH IN GOD MADE THE JOURNEY EASY

7/9/2008 1:42:56 AM

Name: Richard M. Nixon

Location: Okeechobee, Fl

Last Sighting: My fellow Americans, It is with great pleasure that I can confirm that Mr. Presley is in fact alive and well. He has in fact impressed me by adjusting to life undercover that I in fact faked my own death.

Comments: Do no worry my fellow Americans, all is well. Mr. Presley sends his best regards. Thank you for your understanding.

7/6/2008 7:41:09 PM

Name: MRS. PEACOCK

Location: GLASGOW SCOTLAND

Last Sighting: HE IS MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR. HE IS INTO JUGGLING AND PANTOMIMING. HE IS A 21ST CENTURY MARCELLE MARSEAU. RED SKELTON WOULD LOVE TO "MIME" WITH HIM.

Comments: HE SAYS HE WILL MOVE INTO MY HOME AND BE MY HOMELAND SECURITY AGENT AND PERSONAL BODYGUARD. HOW STRANGE FORE A FORMER SINGER AND ACTOR TO TALK. WHAT CREDENTIALS DOES HE HAVE TO DO THIS?

7/6/2008 5:24:02 PM

Name: Mark Wilson

Location: UK

Last Sighting: I DID SEE ELVIS BUT KNOW HE NEVER DIED IN AUGUST 77!

Comments: I rang Graceland in 78 asking for Elvis but i was told by his aunt Elvis is out of town & will be back this week-end!.

7/1/2008 7:02:37 AM

Name: joe

Location: kings county

6/25/2008 4:51:05 PM

Name: mystery111

Location: memphis

Last Sighting: i aint seen him but i no hes alive

Comments: i know it was him

6/22/2008 10:44:22 PM

Name: Bobby Williams

Location: Hattiesburg,MS

Last Sighting: Come check out the elvis is alive museum at theelvisisalivemuseum.com.

Comments:

6/10/2008 1:11:02 AM

Name: MARIANNE SWAYZEE

Location: SAN FRANCISCO CALIFORNIA

Last Sighting: IN HEAVEN TRAINING UNDER FRIEDERICHE GUNDERHUICHEN, ANGEL SECOND CLASS. ELVIS IS AN ANGEL IN TRAINING AS FRIEDERICHE TOLD YOU. FRIEDERICH IS A TOUGH BUT WONDERFUL MENTOR.

Comments: I, MARIANNE SWAYZEE AM AN ANGEL FIRST CLASS. I AM A MENTOR AND TRAINER OF FRIEDERICHE GUNDERHUCHEN. I ASSURE YOU THAT ELVIS IS NOT ON THE EARTH PLANE!

6/7/2008 11:12:06 PM

Name: Miranda

Location: Mesquite,TX

Last Sighting: i've never seen him but i would love to see him cause im a huge fan i love you Elvis bye!!!!

Comments: Elvis rox i love all of his songs

6/5/2008 10:34:47 PM

Name: rusell teague

Location: durant

Last Sighting: Elvis is alive

Comments:

6/5/2008 7:54:14 PM

Name: elly

Location: irvingtx

6/4/2008 6:36:14 PM

Name: Lori Jean Flory

Location: Conifer Colorado

Last Sighting: At his funeral in his coffin as seen on telibizhun!

Comments: Elvis is dead, however arlo guthrie will move into my home and be my homeland security agent, personal bodyguard ,earth angel spirit guide and soulmate

6/2/2008 6:47:47 PM

Name: Elvis Aron Presley

Location: Lynchburg, Va

Last Sighting: In my den sending a blog to a friend.

Comments: I want whoever this purka purka purka purka purk whacko whackjobber to stop these negative and untrue blogs about me. I was not on the Sam Eig Highway and I don't know where it is!

6/2/2008 6:30:25 PM

Name: purka purka purka purka purk

Location: annandale va

Last Sighting: Driving on Sam Eig Highway near the shady grove metro station.

Comments: He was eating Sam Eigs Vanilla Ice Cream with purple cabbage on it

6/2/2008 4:03:37 PM

Name: Elvis Aron Presley

Location: Lynchburg, Va.

Last Sighting: In largo. I was hosting a convention of Elvis impersonators and encouraging them to carry on my talents, because I'm too old to do the split and wiggle my legs like Priscilla still can at 68.

Comments: I don't like Mr. Wannabe's comments about me. I do work for the DEA as a witness, not in an official capacity as an agent because that badge is honorary only which President Nixon gave me. Thank you! Thank you very much! Doncha' Knowa!

6/2/2008 3:28:15 PM

Name: Karl A. Wannabe

Location: Albany Ny

Last Sighting: In his coffin.

Comments: Come on folks, Elvis is dead! The booze, drugs,being porky and living excessively; he never stood a chance of making it even to 45. You people who have posted the ridiculous comments need to do a reality check! Elvis is dead! As for him being an undercove

5/31/2008 8:50:23 PM

Name: bugaboo creek steakhouse

Location: largo md.

Last Sighting: elvis hosted a convention of impersnators on wednesday and this was held in front of starbucks coffee in the boulvevard at the capital center shopping village. He has gray hair and balding in front and very very slim. he had the sneer on his lip and that

Comments: that is all there is to say. thank you thank you very much! doncha' knowa!

5/27/2008 6:36:40 PM

Name: Daniel Prendergast

Location: London

Last Sighting: In my ham and cheese roll this afternoon

Comments:

5/27/2008 6:15:13 PM

Name: elvis presley

Location: Graceland, TN

Last Sighting: In the mirror this morning

Comments: I am alive

Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24
ELVIS PRESLEY GETTING HAIRCUT @ JIM’S BARBER SHOP IN MEMPHIS  8X10 PHOTO (RT472) $7.54
End Date: Sunday Feb-2-2020 17:22:16 PST
ELVIS PRESLEY & PRISCILLA IN LAS VEGAS BOARDING PLANE 1967 - 8X10 PHOTO (EE-064) $7.54
End Date: Wednesday Feb-19-2020 13:24:46 PST
ELVIS PRESLEY AND NEW WIFE PRISCILLA IN 1967 - 8X10 PUBLICITY PHOTO (AZ984) $7.54
End Date: Thursday Feb-27-2020 17:16:15 PST
Elvis Presley with Christmas Tree 8x10 Photo #D138 $7.43
End Date: Saturday Feb-1-2020 15:41:41 PST
ELVIS PRESLEY "ALOHA FROM HAWAII VIA SATELLITE" CONCERT 1973 8X10 PHOTO (FB-438) $7.54
End Date: Saturday Feb-1-2020 14:13:04 PST