4/11/2008 1:42:50 AM

Name: LINDSEY

Location: MEMPHIS

Last Sighting: I LAST SAW ELVIS IN MEMPHIS TENNESSEE. I SAW HIM LAST SATURDAY INFACT, AND SUNDAY. I WAS IN HIS HOUSE. I KNOW WE ALL WISH HE WERE ALIVE, BUT HE IS NOT, AND IF HE WERE, HE WOULD BE IN HIS SEVENTIES, SO PLEASE LEAVE HIM ALONE. (I SAW HIM THERE B/C THAT IS

Comments:

4/9/2008 9:02:25 AM

Name: tom

Location: canada

Last Sighting: -

Comments: hi Elvis.very nice website.. and original pictures? Elvis Lives In Each Of His Fans... tom tom

4/5/2008 3:16:07 PM

Name: babcock adlaide smith

Location: mitchellville maryland

Last Sighting: At the Magic Johnson Theater in Largo, Md.

Comments: I gave him the four album Moses asch recordings of woody guthrie, This Land is Your Land, Muleskinner Blues, Hard Travelin, Buffalo Skinner Blues. He said thank you, thank you very much, by dingoes, by dingoes he said "thank you, thank you very much!

4/4/2008 6:23:34 PM

Name: rey mysterio fan#1

Location: calgary alberta canada

Last Sighting: he was pronoced dead before i was born

Comments: elvis is not alive he is up in heaven with his mom and dad r.i.p elvis

4/3/2008 8:34:08 PM

Name: Amanda

Location: NC

4/3/2008 12:56:27 AM

Name: floody doe

Location: baltimorekeek md

Last Sighting: in his vegetable garden.

Comments: he came to my bedroom sippy to discuss his new wife with me. he was listening to woody guthrie singing "take a whiff on me!"

3/28/2008 10:18:59 PM

Name: leeanna

Location: shepherdsville ky

Last Sighting: in a pic all i have to say is he is the king and always will be i think he is alive and if he is not well he is still the king and he will live 4 ever much love to him and his wishes

Comments:

3/26/2008 10:35:39 PM

Name: nick west

Location: Barrow in furness,england

Last Sighting: never met him.

Comments: I always thought the king was dead but having trawled through the there seems to alot more evidence that he is still with us .Has anyone seen the photo signed by the eternal colonel.the photo is placed aside a photo from the 70s and compared with the

3/26/2008 12:08:55 PM

Name: luke

Location: lincoln

3/23/2008 5:55:29 PM

Name: Elvis Aron Presley

Location: Lynchburg

Last Sighting: I am alive! I just can't give my exact location. I am doing well. Thanks for still believing in me! Hugs and Kisses to all of my devoted fans =]

Comments:

3/23/2008 8:46:58 AM

Name: Rosebuddaa

Location: UK

Last Sighting: Buying A burger in the wal-mart after his show.

Comments: I think Elvis Bee deadd... but then again everyone thought John Darwin was gone, but Nope he came back. But surely someone must have seen Elvis by now, think about it,he's well famous how would nobody spot him if he's alive?

3/17/2008 2:32:34 PM

Name: meh

Location: mehhouse

Last Sighting: hes dead

Comments: twats hes dead.u need to get out more

3/16/2008 5:06:52 PM

Name: ELVIS Maness

Location: Carolina

Last Sighting: When I look in the mirror, just before a Show!

Comments: No, There was only 1...Everyone Loved him...& we as Tribute Artists try our best to keep His Memories alive and well in the hearts and minds of his Fans..."Thank-you, Thank-you very much"....LVIS

3/14/2008 9:10:05 AM

Name: Peregrine Klutz

Location: wakefield in the u.k.

Last Sighting: lying in a coffin with his top lip curled.

Comments: He's gone kids, and he aint ever coming back so you might as well grow up and get on with it. you will always have his memories and , if that aint enough..tough.

3/13/2008 9:05:43 PM

Name: Michael Jordan

Location: Kings Lynn UK My House

Last Sighting: He was in the middle of street talking to my dog and singing while he was walking away. "YOU ANIT NUFFINK BUT HOUND DOG SHAGGING ALL THE TIME"

Comments: It was very very freaky. i miss him like a hound dog.

3/11/2008 5:34:12 PM

Name: Elvis

Location: london

Last Sighting: im alive n00bz

Comments:

3/10/2008 7:23:14 PM

Name: Tiffany

Location: phoenix, arizona

Last Sighting: elvis-is-alive.com

Comments: there is no living proof that elvis presley is still alive if there is i want to see it

3/10/2008 5:09:38 PM

Name: Chelsee

Location: Mi

Last Sighting: never

Comments: I'M DOIN A REPORT ON HIM AND SEEMS LIKE HE IS BOTH....WE ALL WISH HE WAS STILL ALIVE BUT UNFORTUNATLEY HES NOT!!!

3/10/2008 3:45:49 AM

Name: ELVIS :D

Location: Miami FL

3/9/2008 3:15:05 AM

Name: luke

Location: His Coffin

Last Sighting: I SAW ELVIS" BODY IN HIS COFFIN I DUG IT UP

Comments: HE IS DEAD! DEAD! DEAD! FOR GODS SAKE HE IS DEAD NOT ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/28/2008 12:58:22 PM

Name: grant

Location: Richmond, Va

Last Sighting: I was walking through our local mall, VCC, and BAM there was elvis. I pretty much fainted. At first i thought it was an impersonation but it really was him!!

Comments:

2/26/2008 6:37:18 AM

Name: mary

Location: idaho

Last Sighting: I saw him at a rally where he announced he is going to run as an independent in the presidential race.

Comments:

2/26/2008 3:26:40 AM

Name: emery

Location: coeur d'alene, idaho

Last Sighting: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

Comments: I saw Elvis leaving the Borders bookstore carrying a Elvis Costello CD. He was wearing a tan windbreaker with a ballcap that said LSU Tigers. He had on bluish tinted sunglasses even though it was cloudy outside. I'm sure it was him.

2/25/2008 3:06:39 PM

Name: jack

Location: london

Last Sighting: M25 in a Skoda fabia.

Comments:

ELVIS T-SHIRT THE KING OF ROCK AND ROLL BLACK MEDIUM $4.99
End Date: Thursday Aug-23-2018 19:34:59 PDT
ELVIS LADIES T-SHIRT 1956   MEDIUM $3.99
End Date: Friday Aug-31-2018 6:28:16 PDT
Elvis Presley Womens Juniors Tee shirt 30th Anniversary Graphic Size S FREE SHIP $16.00
End Date: Monday Aug-27-2018 17:04:27 PDT