11/28/2007 6:48:11 AM

Name: Baby Vergara

Location: Kogarah, MSW, Sydney Australia

Last Sighting: Cont. I've cried when I heard all HISnew songs onThe tape with HIS signature&initial TCB. The tape wasSent to Enza by Mr EP's longFriend granddaughter from California.

Comments: Wholeheatedly, I felt instantly it is Mr Elvis Presley's voice singing bec. nobodyWill ever MIMIC hisVoice & Im living onHis spiritual energy forSoLong. There isNoSuch coincidence, itsAll God mysteriousWAY & preordained.

11/27/2007 7:07:54 AM

Name: Baby Vergara

Location: Kogarah, NSW, Australia

Last Sighting: This February 2007 was a revelation year for me through Mr Elvis Presley's spiritual energy. Ive heard all his new songs on the CD Kingtinued through a friend Enza Mione by God's will and power we met. Noone can MIMIC Mr Elvis Presley voices. Ive sob wh

Comments: Believe it or not

11/18/2007 11:49:01 PM

Name: Steven Brown

Location: Houston, TX

Last Sighting: I took my dog to Petsmart and I might be mistaken but I think Elvis is a dog groomer. He did a great job and my dog looks wonderful. I tipped him $5 and he took the money and said, "Thank you. Thank you very much." There was also a jelly donut stuck to hi

Comments:

11/15/2007 1:56:15 PM

Name: Courtney

Location: Middle Earth

Last Sighting: I went to the grociers the other day and he was there steeling grapes off the vine and putting apples in his pockets, disguised as an old jewish man with curls and a kippah on his now bald head.

Comments: None at this time.

11/12/2007 7:04:23 PM

Name: stuart

Location: AUS WENDOUREE VIC

11/6/2007 8:59:51 AM

Name: dfsdf

Location: dsfvfgdfbfdb

Last Sighting: your mums bedroom

Comments: u fukin wierdo!

10/31/2007 2:03:57 AM

Name: Russ

Location: Oceanside, CA

Last Sighting: abc special "Elvis: Viva Las Vegas"

Comments: There is too much evidence surrounding the theory that Elvis didn't die in Aug '77. It is believable that he is being protected by the witness protection program.

10/30/2007 7:59:12 PM

Name: Jana Williams

Location: pampa ,tx

Last Sighting: never seen him before

Comments: y did you fake your death

10/27/2007 1:28:47 PM

Name: jim graff

Location: forestville

Last Sighting: Oct 22, 2007 5pm

Comments: elvis was perusing the tent sale

10/22/2007 5:50:02 PM

Name: Anon

Location: Australia.

Last Sighting: I WANT PICTURES

Comments: I WANT PICTURES

10/12/2007 7:33:18 PM

Name: Mr. H

Location: Los Angeles

Last Sighting: Many wanna-be's around!!!

Comments: Elvis says hello from the spirit world. He finds it amusing that people still think he's alive.

10/10/2007 8:57:35 AM

Name: An Elvis Lover

Location: Australia

10/8/2007 6:52:07 AM

Name: Withheld

Location: Tupelo MS

Last Sighting: Elvis lives in tupelo, in a modest house with his wife. I am not lying either. He is a very old man and never admits to who he is, if you ask him he just get s a smile on his face and tells you no, I tell ya my name is John.

Comments: I have been told many times by many people including the police to mind my own business - he is in tupelo there is not a doubt in my mind it is him, his voice is the same, just weaker but it is his soulful eyes and his brown that give it away!

10/6/2007 9:47:11 AM

Name: david h phillips

Location: accokeek md

Last Sighting: Elvis was seen by Walter on august 23, 2007 at the Bowie Hockey Rink at Allen Pond in Bowie playing kickball with a six year old boy.

Comments: Elvis is a rink counselor and security consultant

10/5/2007 6:08:03 PM

Name: chrissy

Location: in rockford

Last Sighting: i saw him buying a bunch of bannas and i went up to him, it was him i swear!!!! the eyes and the nice looking teeth. he said hi to me. that was all i needed, i told him i never doubted him and that i loved his music(i'm 16) and he was shocked. he didn't k

Comments:

9/20/2007 5:26:02 PM

Name: spiritgal75

Location: United States

Last Sighting: On The internet and some comments made ,there have been sightings .

Comments: The time I was eight years old I knew he was still alive. I mean come on something happend there that he had to go undercover. I feel he is performing still also he is average not fat not skinny but healthy now .. he is meditating more. being himself..

9/14/2007 5:01:25 PM

Name: Nathan L.Riley

Location: SUMMERFIELD ,FL

8/29/2007 11:54:26 PM

Name: Zie Wangh

Location: CaoBangh Vietnam

Last Sighting: I seen a elves in a store sometimes. Once he comed to my town wearing silk robes

Comments: I is Chineseman and Ingilish is a no goods. I loves a elvis types person. My radio plays a Elvis types songs every days! I is so sorry you ate a drugs and a nearly died.. Thanks for a memories my Kings.

8/27/2007 9:44:51 AM

Name: Jodie

Location: redditch

Last Sighting: never seen him

Comments: i really hope elvis is still out there somewhere.i hope he is still alvive.The only way to prove he is dead or alive is to open his coffen.

8/26/2007 8:36:38 PM

Name: betty

Location: in gerald on tv land

8/25/2007 4:00:22 AM

Name: Eve Guevara-Sansom

Location: London U.K.

Last Sighting: NOW - he is explaining all Time and why it happened - he was only passing through - having travelled time since Egypt. He is now in new body.

Comments: Elvis gives his proofs about how we 'move-on' He has shown how he links to Bible secrets as our : GABRIEL VISION of 1935-77 he shows : COLON : ELVIS : ION come together as COLONEL VISION - ion as electric impulse - he appears by electric projection. share

Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24
Elvis on Tour BTY VIP Presley Song Titles Music Note Score on White $9.99
End Date: Thursday Feb-27-2020 10:22:27 PST
Elvis Nights BTY VIP Presley Black & White Photos on Wine Red Damask Background $9.99
End Date: Thursday Feb-27-2020 10:16:39 PST
Elvis on Tour BTY VIP Presley Song Titles Music Note Score on Black $9.99
End Date: Thursday Feb-27-2020 10:21:05 PST
CRANSTON VILLAGE ELVIS PRESLEY 33" Christmas Tree Skirt Ornaments Panel Quilted $9.99
End Date: Friday Feb-7-2020 9:21:43 PST