8/26/2014 1:00:56 PM

Name: Tasha Sever

Location: Chicago

Last Sighting: Never saw The King, but I know deep down in my heart that he's still alive and fighting the good fight against drugs. LONG LIVE THE KING OF ROCK N' ROLL!

Comments: Just a personal confession, I eat Velveeta cheese on weekends while my cats like the crumbs off me :)

8/21/2014 8:17:04 AM

Name: dolly

Location: Canada

Last Sighting: The person who played "Elvis" is now posing as "Rene Angelil". Since his outing a month ago, he and his wife Celine Dion have cancelled all public appearances.

Comments: Find out more here. (Check out the mother!!!) wellaware1.com

8/7/2014 2:46:43 PM

Name: sandra

Location: Texas

7/30/2014 12:58:33 PM

Name: June Nelson

Location: United States

Last Sighting: ELVIS IS ALIVE SO LET THE KING LIVE !! THERE IS ONLY ONE KING AND HE LEFT US WITH SO MANY MEMORIES SO LET'S LET HIM LIVE THE LIFE HE DESERVES WITH LOVE AND PEACE TO ENJOY HIS GRANDCHILDREN AND FAMILY!! WE LOVE YOU ELVIS!!! LIFE IS SHORT SO ENJOY EACH A

Comments:

7/14/2014 5:24:46 PM

Name: Mike

Location: wellaware1dotcom

Last Sighting: Elvis is the husband of Celine Dion.Go to the website wellaware1 dot com

Comments:

6/19/2014 9:32:14 PM

Name: Dave

Location: In the ghettooooo

Last Sighting: Seen my main man E in the ghetto the other day. His mother was crying, was real emotional for some reason

Comments:

5/27/2014 11:29:08 AM

Name: Hodunk

Location: Working at Mcdonalds

Last Sighting: Elvis was fryen them fries and flippin burgers like a boss what a legend

Comments: He even signed by receipt I will never be happier in my life Elvis is the meaning of life the one and only king.

5/27/2014 8:12:10 AM

Name: Terry BANGBUS langford

Location: Paddock Wood

Last Sighting: Last night in my pants!!!!!

Comments: im so hard for him right now!!! god i seriously can not cum any more for the king!!! tug tug tug

5/5/2014 10:36:06 AM

Name: Joe Casino

Location: Phoenix

Last Sighting: Probably in his Mirror

Comments: If Elvis were Alive he would just want to be Left Alone. He will never, ever return to Entertain again, so let's put the whole thing to Rest. Many people think I'm Elvis BUT I am Alive and Elvis is Dead..

4/8/2014 10:17:44 AM

Name: Nathan Lee Maestas SR ElvisMax

Location: United States

Last Sighting: You Know Elvis Was My Clone From my Blood when I Cloned Myself in the 1960's. He and I Are Still Making Money Today as ElvisMax The Rapper. Out now "Kris Kringle" I Love ya all! Everyone Favorite Baby!

Comments:

3/27/2014 5:38:10 PM

Name: Elvis Presley

Location: Cuba with Tupac

Last Sighting: Im smoking a L

Comments: Quit looking for me and shit

2/21/2014 8:59:23 AM

Name: samuel shits a lot

Location: in your pants

Last Sighting: I saw elvis when he tried to give me a bj for some drugs

Comments: hes good at bj

2/17/2014 6:43:15 AM

Name: bellus

Location: Not on this page

Last Sighting: The picture at the top of the man holding the mic is NOT Elvis!!! Please change that.

Comments: You can verify this fake photo on Google. Take it down!!!

1/8/2014 8:44:52 PM

Name: cc

Location: Land of the lost

1/7/2014 3:44:48 PM

Name: sandra sosville

Location: east

Last Sighting: never or maybe I have not sure

Comments: if this man wants to be alone then we should leave him alone it is his life not r

1/3/2014 7:57:26 AM

Name: Jesse Burroughs

Location: Honolulu

Last Sighting: Elvis saved me from drug addiction in 1992 when he arrested the Elm Street gang. He made me swear to give up the drugs and I did because it was Elvis. I was so sad when the ufo swooped in and abducted him, but I've still got the shoe that dropped off when

Comments:

12/31/2013 2:11:37 PM

Name: Leeroy Jenkins

Location: Equestria

Last Sighting: I SaW HIM iN PONYVILLE, TWILIGHT AND PINKIE WERE HAVING ANAL SEX WITH HIM I FUCKING SWEAR IT ON ME LIFE BRUDDA BOMMBACLOT NIKO!

Comments: FUUCK THA POLice!

12/30/2013 1:33:40 PM

Name: A-arron

Location: Dallas, TX

Last Sighting: I saw him at the Rick Ross concert, in the bathroom! I swear it was him, and he does want to be left alone!

Comments:

12/29/2013 5:11:31 PM

Name: Amir

Location: Australia

12/18/2013 9:38:55 AM

Name: Racheal

Location: houston texas

12/3/2013 3:12:36 AM

Name: Charlie

Location: Leek, Westwood College

Last Sighting: I saw him in physics coursework

Comments: His new name is Jacob Bode. His hairstyle, the way he looks, everything. ITS JACOB BODE IM TELLING YOU. PLEASE BELIEVE

12/3/2013 3:07:10 AM

Name: Fred

Location: Here

Last Sighting: Room 222, ICT Class

Comments: Elvis is really called Connor.

11/28/2013 12:32:43 PM

Name: Jane

Location: England

Last Sighting: Not in this town, sadly.

Comments: Getting Elvis out of public, private and Mafia sight was the only way the government could guarantee a conviction of Pro and his henchmen. In return the government had made Elvis one of their top undercover agents in the DEA. "WHY COULDN'T THEY BE PROSECU

11/27/2013 1:06:54 PM

Name: DD

Location: Not on your life.

Last Sighting: He lives comfortable with everything provided by the fans visiting Graceland. He has some trouble walking, loves to read and watch the news and videos.

Comments: He is not Jesse, Elvis, or Jon but to the public. LEAVE HIM ALONE!!

Elvis What Happened? By Steve Dunleavy-1977 FIRST EDITION-Rare Publisher's Note $27.98
End Date: Wednesday May-16-2018 2:54:28 PDT
ELVIS THE UNTOLD STORY SPECIAL COLLECTOR'S ISSUE 200 RARE PHOTOS! 2018 NEW $13.49
End Date: Thursday May-3-2018 18:42:07 PDT
ELVIS PRESLEY AUCTION - BUTTERFIELD / BONHAM LAS VEGAS 1995 - NR ! $48.88
End Date: Thursday May-17-2018 18:11:42 PDT
Elvis: What Happened? by Dunleavy, Steve $33.44
End Date: Friday May-11-2018 20:49:15 PDT
VINTAGE ELVIS PRESLEY MEMORIAL EDITION 1977 THE LIFE,DEATH & FUNERAL OF THE KING $2.99 (0 Bids)
End Date: Sunday Apr-29-2018 17:49:00 PDT