7/12/2013 2:33:29 AM

Name: Terry Langford

Location: Sevenoaks

Last Sighting: Yesterday at my local sainsburys petrol garage, He was driving a light blue nissan micra

Comments: Hi all, im the greatest Elvis fan alive and i am now so happy that my sightings are not a hoax and other people are able to confirm what i always knew. This also explains all the new material he releases

7/1/2013 6:52:03 AM

Name: Eric Victor

Location: pa

Last Sighting: i saw Elvis last night when i was trying to go to sleep i was scared like hell

Comments:

6/27/2013 6:56:34 AM

Name: Poop

Location: Here

Last Sighting: Never

Comments: Do people actually spend their lives looking for an uninfluential person? How odd that any naturally narcissistic human would care enough about another as to pay for a domain, go through a list of facts, and type them down for no apparent reason.

6/24/2013 5:25:13 PM

Name: pett

Location: sdfleiii

6/10/2013 7:39:24 AM

Name: debs

Location: Hereford UK

Last Sighting: Sadly never

Comments: I have always believed there was every possibility that Elvis did not die on August 16th 1977. Is he still alive in 2013? Maybe. Will he make a comeback? Doubtful he has a new far more peaceful life. Elvis i wish you love and light wherever you are. Debs

6/4/2013 4:52:00 AM

Name: Hayley

Location: norfolk in England

Last Sighting: Never

Comments: Im only 26 and a great fan of elvis got hooked on him when I was 6 years old after I heard thats alright mama which my nan was playing also a big fan of elvis I would love to visit graceland some day its on my wish list and I hope one day it will come tru

5/30/2013 6:57:01 PM

Name: kathleen marcano

Location: lake george

Last Sighting: no

Comments: Elvis festival was to be on thurs.night at 7:00 in shepard park lake george, this was the opening of this festival. People were there but no Elvis. People waited to 7:30 and started to leave. This was adv,in the newspaper, I guest Elvis did leave the bld

5/8/2013 2:22:04 AM

Name: ASALTZ

Location: CAMBRIDGE, OHIO

Last Sighting: I have not seen ElVIS walking around in this very small town. However, going to Las Vegas, NV for the ElVIS Festival July 10-16, 2013 at the Las Vegas Hotel (formerly Hilton) and since he stated he is around ElVIS Impersonators on the DVD! I hope to see

Comments: I have been to Graceland - 21 Times. Sure would be nice to have a personal tour by you. I am sure there are many stories you can tell about Graceland that no one else is aware.

5/1/2013 9:00:20 AM

Name: grim

Location: hell

Last Sighting: no where

Comments: if Elvis was alive we would all know it be cause of his songs and how he would u know tell us

4/27/2013 12:46:25 PM

Name: Glendalee Gibbons

Location: colorado

Last Sighting: no sighting

Comments: If Elvis Presley is alive, then why can't he be left alone?We his fans kept him a prisoner in his own home.I for one hope he is alive and well and happy

4/23/2013 12:54:41 PM

Name: Donna Hoover

Location: United States

Last Sighting: I have not seen him as of yet .

Comments: Elvis can not come out of hiding. He walks among us im sure .. very well disguised. Hes not no fool !

4/21/2013 2:44:40 AM

Name: Mickey Moran

Location: Kentucky

4/17/2013 1:20:46 AM

Name: Melvin Pukely

Location: Wellington

Last Sighting: At Hank's place

Comments: Hank, learn to spell.

10/24/2012 8:48:34 AM

Name: Hank

Location: Jerusalem

Last Sighting: I saw Elvis buying tinsel for his christmas tree in the superkamrt the other day it's REAL

Comments: I lvoe him

10/23/2012 2:16:37 PM

Name: Melanie Keister

Location: perrysburg ohio

Last Sighting: No where

Comments: I had the privelege of going to Graceland for my graduation present from my aunt, who loved Elvis as well!! IF Elvis is seriosly alive then i will be heart broken for my aunt, she told me when she got to heaven she would find him and sing with him. THats

10/22/2012 4:55:16 PM

Name: elivis

Location: federal government

Last Sighting: federal government office in europe.

Comments: Thank~you Thank~you Thank~you VERY MUCH!

10/18/2012 6:33:33 AM

Name: Your fucking mom

Location: in your fucking dick

Last Sighting: In my fucking vagina

Comments: he is fucking dead

10/14/2012 1:15:52 AM

Name: Ed

Location: Walmart in Phoenix

Last Sighting: He was buying some shaving products. He seemed in a hurry to get out of there.

Comments: Hey, did anyone else notice, that's not really a pic of Elvis on this site's home page?

10/3/2012 12:25:16 AM

Name: Nowhereman1913

Location: Perth Western Australia

Last Sighting: Back in 2001/2002, my memory is foggy on the dates, he looked to be in the latter half of his sixties, it could have been Elvis' twin brother so identical

Comments: It was basically same man in Home Alone and others, only older. Bought food from Italian restaurant, restaurant had picture of Elvis, was nervous, looked at me trembling because I was staring, left quickly, gave money to the pretty young waitress and swee

10/1/2012 6:56:50 PM

Name: Helen Guillory

Location: Texas

9/24/2012 10:14:56 AM

Name: Simon Hogle

Location: Canada

Last Sighting: Farm Boy, it's a Canadian thing...

Comments: ELVIS LIVES! He ordered a pound of bacon, and dead people don't eat bacon do they?

9/6/2012 7:35:00 AM

Name: Jason M

Location: CT

Last Sighting: His GRAVE

Comments: This is perhaps the single most mentally retarded website on the internet. And I've seen Ann Coulter's page...

8/31/2012 6:23:34 PM

Name: Ronny

Location: Texas

Last Sighting: Graceland, at the Meditation Garden

Comments: Elvis would be 77 years young this year of 2012. If he is alive I believe it will be soon that he shall reveal himself. Also, if Elvis is alive, shouldn't someone in his Band know of this?? Either way, Elvis, the King of Rock n' Roll is and always will be

8/27/2012 12:10:55 AM

Name: Lisa S

Location: Indiana

ELVIS Crown Electric Patch Striped Mechanic WORK SHIRT Button up Rockabilly punk $33.00
End Date: Monday May-1-2017 12:28:38 PDT
Vintage ELVIS PRESLEY Mosquitohead Tie-Dye rockabilly punk rock RARE T shirt L $699.99
End Date: Sunday May-7-2017 17:27:49 PDT
ELVIS PRESLEY by David Carey Panel Lounge BUTTON FRONT Men's Shirt SIZE LARGE $19.99
End Date: Saturday May-27-2017 10:52:44 PDT
ELVIS PRESLEY MUG SHOT NEW! Heather T-Shirt- Comfy- OFFICIAL 1956 THROWBACK 7789 $21.99
End Date: Tuesday May-16-2017 17:03:25 PDT