9/19/2011 9:45:15 PM

Name: Elton Vincent

Location: Australia

Last Sighting: Australia Perth Area.

Comments: I would like to thank you all for yor persistance I would like to Register,and further communication will occur from me,I will be writing to you in such a way that one will need to read between the lines.But I am in Australia,do you remember the song DO

9/4/2011 10:23:36 PM

Name: Karvo

Location: Australia

Last Sighting: Cuba 2010

Comments: Full report with photographs available upon request

8/29/2011 8:39:00 PM

Name: Joe Casino

Location: Phoenix, AZ

Last Sighting: The Last Time I looked in the Mirror. Look at my Facebook PIX under the Name of Don Duke

Comments: Even if Elvis were Alive, he would want to be left alone and to be able to Live in Peace. So, give up the Search, Please

8/26/2011 10:30:09 PM

Name: Jeanine Taylor

Location: Robinson, IL

8/24/2011 2:27:15 AM

Name: anna roumpou

Location: greece

Last Sighting: Elvis was an angel sended from God to us .We are gratefull for all the songs,movies,shows he left behind.He was on the top alone between millions of funs.Nobody around could understand his lonless.I respect him not only as an entairtainer but much more fo

Comments:

8/17/2011 5:07:09 PM

Name: John D Cordella

Location: new york

8/17/2011 8:11:01 AM

Name: sonam

Location: none

Last Sighting: of course he is alive!!! he is alive in our heart, in his songs that we still sing. and plz dnt say he is dead coz i don't have a wooden heart...!!

Comments:

8/7/2011 10:43:12 PM

Name: Paul Casey

Location: Jiffy Lube

Last Sighting: I saw Elvis working at a Jiffy Lube in Walla Walla, WA

Comments:

8/3/2011 10:57:40 PM

Name: Anonymous

Location: Yeah no...

Last Sighting: Hmm, lemme think, I saw this guy I THOUGHT was Elvis, but it wasn't. Obviously cause he's y'know, DEAD and all!

Comments: Look, people, I respect that you think he's alive but, the truth is, he's dead. And, if it turns out im wrong, wouldn't you want to shut up about it, he's trying to go undercover and it doesn't help that your proving to everyone that he's alive when he w

7/31/2011 2:18:25 PM

Name: you

Location: are

Last Sighting: all

Comments: morons

7/17/2011 5:06:16 PM

Name: Linda

Location: Rockford,ill.

Last Sighting: illonois last week.....

Comments: He is alive..seems like he has diffaculty with his legs but is older but certainly is him..he was with two other men, body guards maybe...don't knw for sure..

7/13/2011 6:13:19 PM

Name: billy w

Location: askdfj

Last Sighting: <b> amazing

Comments: <u> i swear

7/10/2011 8:57:58 PM

Name: tammy conkright

Location: graceland mansion

Last Sighting: seen him out side by the pool watching every 1 grieve over him he was tall, dark greyish hair ans some 1 else was in the pool gate with him last year , i seen him with my own 2 eyes, and then as i leaving i seen him in a limo

Comments: he is still alive and well but he is in a wheel chair i seen him looking out the graceland 2 nd story window looking out i looked up i waved he waved back so it had to be him , i seen his face and hair too

6/14/2011 7:24:47 AM

Name: hgjkfl

Location: i didnt see him

Last Sighting: i think he is still alive, and why wld they have a air conditioner in his coffin????

Comments:

6/13/2011 2:14:09 PM

Name: Sammy O'Yulle

Location: Saskatoon, Canada

Last Sighting: I saw Elvis today at the Blue Diamond Cocktail Lounge. [Saskatoon,SK]

Comments: He looked good for his age. I just knew it was Elvis!

6/12/2011 4:01:26 PM

Name: Fernando

Location: brazil

Last Sighting: Ola pessoal, infelizmente o homen Elvis morreu mais o mito a lenda nunca morre é impressionante, tenho 26 anos e agora queeu descobri elvis, sou um grande fã.

Comments:

5/20/2011 4:51:26 PM

Name: test

Location: aus

Last Sighting: test

Comments: test

5/20/2011 1:03:46 AM

Name: Bibeth Sharma

Location: Kalimpong,India

4/30/2011 3:42:59 PM

Name: Cindy Miller

Location: Dallas, Texas

Last Sighting: In a small town outside of dallas at a local restaurant.

Comments: He looked old and much changed since his life of fame, but it was him for sure! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!!!!!

4/29/2011 3:36:44 PM

Name: Donald Munro

Location: Greenbelt, Md.

Last Sighting: Channeling his ghost. It is not visible, but I feel the presence of his spirit.

Comments: I lit a candle and asked him to turn it off if he is dead (yes). Since his focus is still not good due to the drugs he used which took his life, I asked him to make the candle flicker vigorously. Now I'm asking him to blow it out and I will let him go.

4/21/2011 11:46:43 PM

Name: Gazland

Location: rhode island

Last Sighting: 1977...I don't know if he died then or not? I wasn't born yet! But regardless if he did or not? I'm sure that in 2011, he is not with us now...R.I.P Elvis..

Comments: Who know's? But i can say that EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW...

4/10/2011 8:18:20 AM

Name: Loren

Location: buffalo

Last Sighting: on the toilet and in jail

Comments: u guys are retarted hes dead he did drugs

4/9/2011 7:33:29 AM

Name: Clanman

Location: Scotland

Last Sighting: Six feet under

Comments: He is dead. You clowns

4/2/2011 6:36:26 PM

Name: marrey

Location: Australia

Last Sighting: My last sighting was at Gracelands where he lies in his grave.next to Vernon and Miinie May along side of Gladsy So all you people who are convinced he is alive Get real .....Hes dead and gone to be with the Lord

Comments: To bad we have people in this world l who havent got anything better to do then to make up stories about Elvis ...Just let him rest in peace

Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22
ELVIS PRESLEY worn owned personal HAIR STRAND tiny speck of his hair $7.95
End Date: Tuesday Apr-4-2017 23:31:59 PDT
McCormick Lot 6 Vintage Collectible Elvis Presley Empty Whiskey Liquor Decanters $419.40
End Date: Wednesday Apr-26-2017 19:07:58 PDT
1993 - Elvis Presley Mint Never Hinged Block of Four Postage Stamps $4.50
End Date: Tuesday Apr-11-2017 3:09:33 PDT
ELVIS  PINBALL MACHINE - Undocumented HUO $4,500.00
End Date: Sunday Apr-9-2017 6:46:23 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $4,500.00
Elvis Presley 72" Life Size Standing Resin Statue w/ Guitar - Man Cave $1,395.00
End Date: Monday Apr-17-2017 17:30:36 PDT