4/29/2011 3:36:44 PM

Name: Donald Munro

Location: Greenbelt, Md.

Last Sighting: Channeling his ghost. It is not visible, but I feel the presence of his spirit.

Comments: I lit a candle and asked him to turn it off if he is dead (yes). Since his focus is still not good due to the drugs he used which took his life, I asked him to make the candle flicker vigorously. Now I'm asking him to blow it out and I will let him go.

4/21/2011 11:46:43 PM

Name: Gazland

Location: rhode island

Last Sighting: 1977...I don't know if he died then or not? I wasn't born yet! But regardless if he did or not? I'm sure that in 2011, he is not with us now...R.I.P Elvis..

Comments: Who know's? But i can say that EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW...

4/10/2011 8:18:20 AM

Name: Loren

Location: buffalo

Last Sighting: on the toilet and in jail

Comments: u guys are retarted hes dead he did drugs

4/9/2011 7:33:29 AM

Name: Clanman

Location: Scotland

Last Sighting: Six feet under

Comments: He is dead. You clowns

4/2/2011 6:36:26 PM

Name: marrey

Location: Australia

Last Sighting: My last sighting was at Gracelands where he lies in his grave.next to Vernon and Miinie May along side of Gladsy So all you people who are convinced he is alive Get real .....Hes dead and gone to be with the Lord

Comments: To bad we have people in this world l who havent got anything better to do then to make up stories about Elvis ...Just let him rest in peace

4/1/2011 7:58:58 PM

Name: THAT CRAZY PERSON FROM THIS WEBSITE®

Location: †††† HELL ††††

Last Sighting: In a hamburger shop. He was very overweight and he had grayish hair. He was in a wheelchair and a woman said to him, "we shouldn't be in here, the doctor said not to eat hamburgers because they aren't good for your heart!" and he repllied, "oh Lisa Marie,

Comments: YES! I SAW HIM. DESPITE ALL PROOF THAT HE IS DEAD, HE CANNOT BE BECAUSE I SAW THE GOD DAMNED GUY! ANYONE WHO SAYS HE IS DEAD IS CURSED BY THE DEVIL!!! YOU WILL ALL GO TO HELL, SUCKERS! I KNOW THAT MR. PRESLEY IS LIVING AND WITH HEALTH PROBLEMS! DON'T YOU

3/29/2011 7:19:56 PM

Name: Martha

Location: Florida

3/21/2011 3:53:52 PM

Name: ally

Location: poughkeepsie, ny

Last Sighting: stewarts on rt 44 in poughkeepsie new york

Comments: bought peanut butter, fluff,and 3 slim jims

3/20/2011 6:12:43 PM

Name: maria

Location: england

Last Sighting: last known sightings that he was living alone in a little bunglow

Comments: weather or not elvis is dead or alive for what ever reason i think he just wants to be left alone and live the way he wants to live quietly

3/16/2011 5:20:49 PM

Name: Lildesertgal

Location: Oregon

3/15/2011 7:39:41 AM

Name: Holly Emerling

Location: defiance,ohio

Last Sighting: if this is true i would love see him that would make my amazon day

Comments:

3/7/2011 7:39:02 AM

Name: sheelagh

Location: freehold n.j.

Last Sighting: ELVIS is alive. YOU people out there writting nasty remarkes about him should stop. He never made bad marks about you. Weither he is alive or dead. WHAT gives you the right to talk bad about him . You don't even know him!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments:

3/3/2011 6:05:33 AM

Name: bob

Location: albatross

Last Sighting: YESTERDAY

Comments: ELVIS IS ALIVE HALLELUJAH

2/21/2011 9:27:05 PM

Name: Mustang Ed

Location: Chico, California

Last Sighting: Raley's Supermarket parking lot in Chico, California

Comments: I was coming out of Raley's with a few groceries last night around 9:00. There was a new Cadillac parked right next to my Mustang. Elvis looks great for an old guy. Lost a lot of weight. He wants most people to believe he's no longer around but for f

2/9/2011 2:49:28 PM

Name: Linda

Location: Tweed, Ontario Canada

Last Sighting: He is not living in Tweed Ontario. This is a tale (hoax) told and spread by someone I knew years back who had a substance abuse problem and was a living veggie. A television tonight show called him and interviewed him by phone about this and at the time

Comments:

1/31/2011 12:03:50 PM

Name: hazzardc

Location: Ontario,Canada

Last Sighting: Saw him shake hands with my boss who was an old southern rocker friend of Elvis..."Nice Show",was all he said..1984 or 85

Comments:

1/24/2011 1:49:10 PM

Name: williamhill

Location: belfast,northern ireland

1/22/2011 1:43:48 PM

Name: john

Location: Denmark

1/21/2011 11:59:08 AM

Name: Scott howarth

Location: Nottingham, England

Last Sighting: The summer of 1990, driving a gas repair van around Nottingham. He looked older, but it him. what was really odd was that the van looked new, but had been out of commission for at least twenty years!!!!!!!!!!

Comments: Not sure about the DEA agent thing though, surely he is too recognisable?

1/8/2011 3:24:51 PM

Name: ert4wgtr

Location: refetdsg

Last Sighting: elvis is dead

Comments:

12/31/2010 10:07:39 AM

Name: King

Location: Up there

Last Sighting: His eternal resting place

Comments: Elvis is dead! Get over it, why the hell would he seriously leave everything behind like that...geesh...look everyone, gullible is written on the ceiling!

12/30/2010 4:02:07 PM

Name: Stacy Ann

Location: Iowa

Last Sighting: At Graceland reading a book quietly under a tree. He was secretly observing all of his faithful fans.. i know it was him!

Comments:

12/14/2010 7:21:33 PM

Name: Mickey Moran

Location: Campbellsville, KY

12/12/2010 9:33:54 PM

Name: Beta as Fuck

Location: Wherever i'm masturbating

Last Sighting: I saw him sucking my dick the other day while I was playing Dance Dance Revolution then he ran off. I'm pretty sure it was elvis. He was old and everything so I guess that would make sense.

Comments: Haha. Just found out that old guy who sucked my dick was my stepdad. False Alarm guys! TOGETHER ALONE!

NEW ELVIS PRESLEY 30TH ANNIVERSARY WRIST WATCH IN GUITAR TIN IN BOX 2007 $9.99
End Date: Tuesday Feb-20-2018 5:42:27 PST
Elvis Presley black wallet $2.00 (0 Bids)
End Date: Sunday Jan-28-2018 19:11:28 PST
Buy It Now | Bid Now
ELVIS PRESLEY PEWTER FRAMED PHOTO OF ELVIS IN ARMY UNIFORM PHOTO FRAME NEW $17.99
End Date: Tuesday Feb-20-2018 6:24:21 PST